★ JNA Japan Nailist Association
Salon Hygiene Manager Qualification Seminar in Singapore ★
Join us and be part of this exciting occasion in Singapore Nail History!
On top of becoming one of the pioneer JNA Qualified Salon Hygiene Manager in Singapore, you get to spend a fun filled day with fellow nail specialists!
What’s more, pick up some nail art techniques from Native Japanese Nailist, Masami Tomita.
Indulge in a sumptuous buffet lunch together with Hisako Yamasaki Sensei, JNA member of the board & Honorable Executive Educator（JNA理事・名誉本部認定講師） and JNEC (Japan Nailist Examination Center) advisor from Japan
before going home with your door gift – Made in Japan Gel!
You can get JNA Nail Salon Hygiene Manager Qualification and Badge in this seminar!
★ Salon hygiene is critical for customer confidence in your salon
★ Minimize infections, irritation and allergy conditions
★ Improve your salon image
This is a once in a lifetime seminar not to be missed – One Session Only! You do not need to fly to Japan specially for this JNA certification, think of all the flights and accommodation money you save! Grab this special opportunity to become a JNA Qualified Salon Hygiene Manager now!
Organized by Hisako Yamasaki Nail School from Japan, we are excited and privileged to host the first ever JNA Salon Hygiene Manager Qualification Seminar in Singapore! Please do not miss this golden opportunity to learn directly from Hisako Yamasaki Sensei, JNA Honorable Executive Educator, one of the pioneers of Japan Nail Industry and Forbes Japan Selected “ Woman Entrepreneur in Japan” 1999.
Hisako Yamasaki Sensei
JNA Member of the board, Finance Committee Chairman
JNA Honorable Executive Educator
Hisako Yamasaki Nail School Principal
Society for the Study of Nail Therapy Japan Chairman
Queensland Australia Nail Specialist License
◆◆1 day Nail Event◆◆
★Date & Time: 7 March 2017 (Tuesday) 9:30am to 6:30pm
• Welcome Morning Tea
• Nail Art Demonstration by Masami Tomita
• Buffet Lunch with Sensei at 4* Hotel in Orchard
• JNA Salon Hygiene Seminar organized by Hisako Yamasaki Nail School from Japan
• Door Gift: Made in Japan Gel
★Fees: Please enquire.
★Venue: Tokyo Nails & Eyelash Academy
20 Kramat Lane #04-10 United House Singapore
(Behind Concorde Hotel Orchard)
★Registration Closing Date: 31 Jan 2017
Candidate list will be sent to Japan in advance so it is very important to register before closing date to avoid missing this golden opportunity! Limited Slots only, so book now!
for Registration / enquiry, SMS 81155327
More About Hisako Yamasaki Sensei
• More than 30 years’ experience in Nail industry, Hisako Yamasaki started her career in beauty industry in 1975 and nail industry in 1983.
• Opened Hisako Yamasaki Nail School in Osaka, the first Nail Specialized school in west Japan in 1986.
• Besides salon work and management, she continues to learn new method and technique all over the world, including United States and Australia.
• Hisako Yamasaki also studied theory from Dr Nobuhiko Higashi, a top nail specialized doctor in japan.
•She is also the author of “Nail Therapy”, “Thume Bijin” and many more nails focused titles.
for enquiry SMS 81155327